Some of the women who regularly attend the Pulse of Europe events on Berlin’s Gendarmenmarkt have taken the initiative to organize a Women’s March for Europe. On 9 May 2018, which is also Europe Day, we demonstrated under the banner Europe is ours too – this year in Berlin and in the future all over Europe. All democratic parties were warmly welcome to take part.
We call on everyone to contribute to a fair and prosperous society and to enable women and men to live in a world where everyone feels comfortable and can develop and move around freely, a world created by men and women for men and women.
Under the banner Europe is ours too we call again for an EU Women’s March in Berlin on 9 May 2019 – Europe Day!
We started the association Committee for the Foundation EU Women, here our aims:
- To deliver gender equality and ensure the enforcement of existing laws in Europe.
- To enhance women’s contribution to civil society and increase their presence and visibility in all sectors.
- To respond immediately to the unequal economic and civil treatment and dignity accorded to women with a 30% tax reduction in favour of all female taxpayers.
- To contribute to the eradication of gender-based violence and improve the coexistence of women and men on planet Earth.
- To make sure that all women are free to choose how, where and with whom they live.
- To promote the sustainable development goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations and signed in the 2015 Paris Agreement.
- To spread the humanistic values on which Europe is based and inspire the whole of humanity.
Women for Europe – Europe for Women
Further information on the subject: Universal feminism (.pdf 128 KB).